Our Osteopaths Treat:
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Overuse injuries such as Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis) and Golfers Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Poor Posture
- Reduced Mobility and Function
- Pregnancy: musculoskeletal pain experienced during pregnancy.
- Postnatal Care: musculoskeletal pain and symptoms associated with caring for your newborn, for example shoulder and neck pain, slouching/poor posture developing with repetitive lifting, holding and feeding.
Our team of Osteopaths have experience in assisting and managing patients suffering with chronic conditions such as:
- Osteopenia and Osteoporosis
We also have experience in assisting patients who are experiencing difficulty sleeping. We work to determine the cause of this difficulty whether it be due to pain, poor sleep position or the use of a poor pillow.
For patients who have been issued a Chronic Disease Management Plan from their general practitioner:
Chronic Disease Management Plan (formally known as Enhanced Primary Care Plan) Medicare Rebates are accepted at our practice.
How do payments work under medicare? All patients are required to pay the standard consultation fees. Once this payment has been made, a medicare rebate of $53.80 will be claimed by the patient on the spot via our HICAPS terminal.