Welcome to Lalor Soma Osteopathy!
Lalor Soma Osteopathy has a strong focus on two key priorities:
(1) Practitioners provide a thorough patient Osteopathic experience dedicating time to:
> Listen and build a strong rapport with each patient
>Spend time conducting a thorough examination
>Establish a working diagnosis, differential diagnosis, conditions not to be missed (CNTBM)
> Explain the diagnosis (and further investigate as required) to each patient
> Provide each patient with an individualised approach to treatment and
> Identify patient goals and monitor these goals are being met
> Assist patients with all questions they may have along their road to recovery.
(2) Practitioners must share our common philosophy, including:
> Respect: When communicating, displaying respect towards other practitioners and patients. As well as respect to the practice facility provided.
> Trust: Trust is a highly valued quality here at Lalor Soma Osteopathy.
> Professional: Carry themselves in a professional manner, with a high emotional intelligence.
> Friendly, Warm and Welcoming Personality to practitioners and patients.
> Practitioner Knowledge: We love being Osteopaths and strive to be industry leaders, with a focus on evidence based practice.
> Supportive environment: When in doubt, it’s okay to ask for help!
Seeking Osteopaths who share the same values as those outlined above and for those looking for a location to practice for many years to come.
Building a strong relationship over many years, centered on respect and trust, is a key priority and highly valued.
If you feel you are a great fit, we would love to hear from you, please feel free to send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also forming our Multi-Disciplinary Practice!
Are you interested in practicing at Lalor Soma Health Centre?
– Our mission (daily purpose) is to support our community to achieve optimum health for an active life.
– Our vision is to be a Leading Multidisciplinary Practice & Pain Management Clinic in Melbourne, offering a wide variety of health care practitioners, in one convenient and reputable location.
- Are you a health care practitioner (Podiatrist, Psychologist or Dietitian)?
- Are you focused on offering your patients an individualised approach to treatment, management and care?
- Are you looking to be a part of a team environment and looking to cross-refer as required in order to offer your patients a more complete approach to management?
- Are you looking to make a positive difference to our local Northern community and the wider community of Melbourne?
- Does our mission and vision resonate with you?
- Do our core values line up with you?
– Core Values (the culture behind our success with an emphasis on trust & support amongst colleges):
- Self Aware & Emotionally Intelligent
- Professional demeanour, Ethical & Integrity
- Respect & Kindness towards colleges and patients
- Empathy towards patients
- Excellence & Individualised Approach to patient care, with a passion to assist in achieving their health goals
- Team Approach & Supportive Environment – Asking questions is welcomed and encouraged
- Growth Mindset – enjoys expanding knowledge/skillset/evidence-based knowledge
- Recognise & Celebrate Achievements and Milestones.
If you feel you are a great fit, we would love to hear from you!
Please feel free to email your interest at:
– email@example.com (For further information surrounding Lalor Soma Health Centre, please visit us at: www.lalorsomahealthcentre.com.au)