We are forming our Multi-Disciplinary Practice!
Are you interested in practicing at Lalor Soma Health Centre?
– Our mission (daily purpose) is to support our community to achieve optimum health for an active, empowered life.
– Our vision is to be a Leading Multidisciplinary Practice in Melbourne, offering a wide variety of health care practitioners, in one convenient and reputable location.
- Are you an enthusiastic health care practitioner (Osteopath, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist, Psychologist, Counsilor, Natropath, Speech Pathologist, Audiologist, Dermatologist)?
- Are you focused on offering your patients an individualised approach to treatment, management and care?
- Are you looking to be a part of a team environment and looking to cross-refer as required in order to offer your patients a more complete approach to management?
- Are you looking to make a positive difference to our local Northern community and the wider community of Melbourne?
- Does our mission and vision resonate with you?
- Do our core values line up with you?
– Core Values (the culture behind our success with an emphasis on trust & support amongst colleges):
- Self Aware & Emotionally Intelligent
- Professional demeanour, Ethical & Integrity
- Respect & Kindness towards colleges and patients
- Empathy towards patients
- Excellence & Individualised Approach to patient care, with a passion to assist in achieving their health goals
- Team Approach & Supportive Environment – Asking questions is welcomed and encouraged
- Growth Mindset – enjoys expanding knowledge/skillset/evidence-based knowledge
- Recognise & Celebrate Achievements and Milestones.
If you feel you are a great fit, we would love to hear from you!
Please feel free to email your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org