If you are experiencing pain and symptoms and your health is of primary importance, book in an appointment today to move towards relieving pain, increasing mobility and living an active life. Join the thousands we’ve already helped in improving bone, joint and muscle health today!
To arrange an appointment with one of our experienced osteopaths, feel free to phone us on (03) 9077 7630 or email us at email@example.com and we will assist you further.
- Initial Consultations: Consult duration is 60 minutes for all initial consultations; $120.00 (see below for rebate options).
- Standard Subsequent Consultation: Consult duration 35 to 40 minutes; $85.00.
- Long Subsequent Consultation: (in cases where there are two sites of pain/symptoms of concern OR x-rays/CT/MRI results require patient explanation and management in addition to the standard consult OR a referral letter is required to be written in addition to the standard consult: one hour; $120.00
- Short Consultation: Consultation involving taking presenting history, examination and management via referral (either for imaging or providing a referral letter to another practitioner/specialist), prior to treatment being conducted). Consult duration 20-30min; $55.10
- Telehealth Consultation: 20-30min; $55.10
Private Healthcare Rebates:
Private health care rebates can be claimed on the spot via our HICAPS terminal, for all patients who have Osteopathy cover from their private health care provider.
A Medicare rebate of $55.10 is available for patients who have been issued with a Chronic disease management plan care via their GP. This rebate can be claimed on the spot via our HICAPS terminal.
We dedicate tremendous time and effort to offer a wide range of convenient times for our patients. We do ask for the mutual respect for the appointment time you have requested. If you require to reschedule your appointment, please inform us, we are glad to assist and we can offer your time to someone who is on a waiting list and requires an appointment.
We require 24 hours notice for appointment changes or cancellations. A $60.00 fee will be charged if this is not provided.