Our clinic is operating at this time, with some new measures in place, to continue in assisting our patients with acute and chronic pain and symptom management.
Our practitioners are actively staying up to date with the Australian Government Department of Health during this time, via weekly webinars and all updates and announcements provided to us.
To ensure the safety of our practitioners, patients and community during this time:
- DO NOT enter our clinic if you have:
- Travelled in the last 14 days
- Visited someone who has, or may have, coronavirus or
- A cough, fever or shortness of breath
You MUST Self-Isolate.
Nearest Screening Locations:
The nearest mobile drive through clinics include: Pacific Epping and Northland Shopping Centre.
The nearest drive through pathology centre is at:
52 Childs Road
M-F, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sat, 11:00am – 2:00pm
For patients attending our clinic:
- A 15 – 30 minute gap is now being implemented between each patient appointment to minimise any patient cross over.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 meters between people.
- Ensure good hand hygiene and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Hand sanitiser and restroom facilities (allowing you to wash your hands with soap and water) is available for use before and after your consultation.
- Prior to each consultation you will be asked a few questions, directed at screening for COVID-19.
- Practitioners will use PPE (personal protective equipment) as needed, including gloves and masks.