Routine Care Resumes Monday the 14th of June, 2021: Routine Care resumes.
MELBOURNE 4.0 CIRCUIT BREAKER (FRI 28/05/21-THU 10/06/21): In accordance with DHHS, Lalor Soma Osteopathy will only be consulting face-to-face with patients who are considered “Urgent Care.” Telehealth is now available for those patient who are not considered urgent care during this time.
MASK WEARING 2021 UPDATE: At our practice, practitioners and patients are to continue wearing masks until otherwise specified. Temperature will be checked and Covid-19 screening questions will be conducted.
COVID-19 Update: Effective as on 11:59pm, 18th of October, 2020:
In line with DHHS: All routine and preventative Osteopathic care has now resumed and is available to all individual patients. Please note: Osteopaths will continue in wearing PPE.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Effective Monday the 28th of September, 2020:
In line with DHHS: As Metro Melbourne moves into the next phase COVID-19 restrictions and out of stage 4 restrictions, our practice continues to operate whereby Osteopathic face-to-face consultations will be for patients who are deemed essential to prevent deterioration and an escalation in care needs, including to provide essential pre-operative or post operative elective surgery care.
August COVID-19 UPDATE: Metropolitan Melbourne Stage 4 restrictions
Lalor Soma Osteopathy, continues to operate during this time, with some changes during this stage. In accordance with current government regulations, our practice is currently consulting with patients face-to-face for those who are considered “Urgent Care.” If you are experiencing musculoskeletal pain or any symptoms you are concerned about, do not hesitate in phoning out practice on (03) 9077 7630. An Osteopath is available to assist you over the phone and screen you via a number of criteria to determine if you are considered urgent care.
July Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
All patients attending our clinic must now wear a face mask keeping in line with government guidelines.
Practitioners will be wearing a face mask and a protective face shield during consultations.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Patient Information:
Our clinic is operating at this time, with some new measures in place, to continue in assisting our patients with acute and chronic pain and symptom management.
Our practitioners are actively staying up to date with the Australian Government Department of Health during this time, via weekly webinars and all updates and announcements provided to us.
To ensure the safety of our practitioners, patients and community during this time:
- DO NOT enter our clinic if you have:
- Travelled in the last 14 days
- Visited someone who has, or may have, coronavirus or
- A cough, fever or shortness of breath
You MUST Self-Isolate.
Nearest Screening Locations:
The nearest mobile drive through clinics include: Pacific Epping & Stables Shopping Centre Mill Park.
The nearest drive through pathology centre is at:
52 Childs Road
M-F, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sat, 11:00am – 2:00pm
For patients attending our clinic:
- A 15 – 30 minute gap is now being implemented between each patient appointment to minimise any patient cross over.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 meters between people.
- Ensure good hand hygiene and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Hand sanitiser and restroom facilities (allowing you to wash your hands with soap and water) is available for use before and after your consultation.
- Prior to each consultation you will be asked a few questions, directed at screening for COVID-19, as well as your temperature taken.
- Practitioners will use PPE (personal protective equipment) including: facemarks, face shield / protective eye equipment.